Monday, June 15, 2020

Character is an Expression of the Mind

'For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he....'
Prov. 23:7

We live off what lives in our hearts.
Words and actions have to go through a thinking process before they are expressed.

You have the freedom to choose what you dwell on whenever you are confronted with different and conflicting thoughts, bearing in mind that your life will go in the direction of your thoughts.

You give life to whatever you choose to dwell on because what you feed grows.
I will treat myself the way I think about myself, I will also treat others the way I think about them; my actions echo my thoughts.

Change starts not with action, but with the mind. Change your thinking pattern and see your life align with your thoughts.

Ciao. ✌

1 comment:

KNOW YOUR WORTH

No diss, but try gifting an illiterate roasted corn seller a best seller book titled '5 Easy Steps to Financial Freedom', she will p...