Friday, May 22, 2020

No Blueprint


Sometime ago, I was on a panel to discuss the topic '21st Century Parenting.'

Prior to the discourse, the moderator offered me some articles to read through in preparation. I didn't go through them, I just figured out I'll be as organic as I could, discuss off my own personal experience.
'Can parenting be learnt?' was one of the questions asked, and it was an unequivocal 'no' for me.
I believe parenting is intuitive, you can not apply someone else's template to run yours, it will not work; the children are different, likewise the parents.

This same principle applies to life in general; there are no blueprints to do life. Don't fit yourself into someone else's box, do what works for you.
Get your validation from having a deep connection with who you are.
We are created differently for different purposes; your likes and dislikes, strengths and flaws, experiences and expectations are not random...you were deliberately made so, to fit into God's purpose for your life.

Do you!✌

'For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.'
2 Corinthians:10:12








1 comment:

KNOW YOUR WORTH

No diss, but try gifting an illiterate roasted corn seller a best seller book titled '5 Easy Steps to Financial Freedom', she will p...