Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Testimony Time


I call myself an embodiment of God's Grace...I don't deserve it but I'm 'Graced' anyway.

It was September 2018, early in the morning as I took the girls downstairs to catch the school bus, hubby was not home, just me and the girls, I got downstairs and was met with pandemonium; glass shards and visible signs of vandalization littered the compound.

Long story short, while the Lord watched over the girls and I as we peacefully slept the night away, armed robbers (they were armed as confirmed by the security guard who was held hostage while they operated) broke into the compound and vandalized all cars...EXCEPT MINE!!!

Yes, there were five vehicles in the compound and all were vandalized; they broke the windows, stole brain boxes, head lamps and car radios...but they did not lay a finger on mine!
They also stole a generator set that was tucked away in a shed, meanwhile mine was  newer and more conspicuous.
It was as though God shielded all my property away from them.

It brought tears to my eyes; God is this real? He loves and cares for me this deeply?
It wasn't anything I did right, it was purely His GRACE.
I was astounded, I still am till date.

JESUS is Lord!!!




1 comment:

KNOW YOUR WORTH

No diss, but try gifting an illiterate roasted corn seller a best seller book titled '5 Easy Steps to Financial Freedom', she will p...